Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis
The Board of Election Commissioners is a state mandated agency which conducts all public elections within the City. The division is responsible for the registration of voters and maintenance of voter registration records.
Candidate Filing Opens for March 7, 2023 Municipal Primary Election
12/01/2022 - Learn how to file to run for office and see which candidates have already filed to run for alderman in the new wards.
- Apply to Be a High School Student Poll Worker
- Apply to Be a Technical Specialist Poll Worker
- Apply to Be an Election Judge Poll Worker
- Apply to Vote Absentee
- Check for Your Name on the Inactive Voter List
- Check your Voter Registration
- Election Results for St. Louis City
- File a Citizen Petition
- File to Run for Office
- Obtain a Certificate of Nomination to File for Office
- Register to Vote
- Request a Permanently Disabled Voter Application
- Request Disabled Voter Access
- Update Voter Registration Name or Address
- Vote By Absentee Ballot
- Vote from Overseas
- Vote in Person on Election Day
About the Board
The Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis aims to ensure:
- that every eligible resident of the City of St. Louis is encouraged and provided ample opportunity to register to vote;
- that voter files are kept accurate and up-to-date;
- that voter education and turnout efforts are maximized; and
- that public elections in the City of St. Louis are conducted in a fair, honest and impartial manner in order to effect the best possible election process consistent with federal law, state statutes, and the Charter of the City of St. Louis.
Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis Menu
8 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!