Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis
The Board of Election Commissioners is a state mandated agency which conducts all public elections within the City. The division is responsible for the registration of voters and maintenance of voter registration records.
Presidential Preference Primary Election
- Election Day: March 15th, 2016
- Absentee Opens: February 2, 2016
- Registration Closes for Upcoming Election: February 17, 2016
- Last Day to Request Absentee Mail Ballot: March 9, 2016
- Last Day to Vote Absentee in Person: March 14th, 2016
2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!