2022 CDBG Funding Cycle (Non-Housing Production)
Detailed information on the City's 2022 CDBG funding cycle (Non-Housing Production) including links to the CDBG RFP, Funding Recommendations and related materials.
- 7-8-2021 Public Hearing Notice for the 2022 CDBG Funding Priorities
- 7-12-2021 EGrAMS Training, CDBG Workshop, and Capacity Building Registration
- 10.15.21 2022 Annual Action Plan Draft
Citizen Participation Timeline
2022 CDBG Funding Request for Proposals (Applications will be available on July 27, 2021)
2022 CDBG RFP Frequently Asked Questions
List of frequently asked questions submitted to CDBG@stlouis-mo.gov, answers and related attachments, FAQs will be updated as often as we can so please visit our website regularly.
- Quick Guide for Updating or Renewing CCR SAM Registration
- 2022 CDBG Presentation on Organizational Requirements
- 2022 CDBG Presentation on Designing CDBG-Eligible Program
- 2022 CDBG Presentation on CDBG Proposal RFP Best Practices
- 2022 Presentation on CDBG Financial Management