Information for Food and Beverage Establishments

How to open a food and beverage establishment, how to apply for permanent (annual) or temporary permit, and food safety course offerings

Opening a New Food Establishment

New food establishments should submit an application for a health permit a minimum of 30 days prior to opening.

Temporary Food Permit

Applications must be submitted a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the event or are subject to an additional $10 fee.

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.

1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!