FY 2022 Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Request for Proposals
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Information
Informational Bidder’s Conference will be held via Zoom on
May 11, 2023, 10:00am,
Those that want to participate in the Zoom Webinar can email Amy Bickford at email@example.com to be added to the Calendar Invite with Webinar link or attend the meeting via this Zoom Access:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 845 6334 0948
One tap mobile
Questions Regarding the RFP:
• Must reference the RFP page number and section to which it applies.
• DHS will record questions and provide written responses posted on the City’s website.
• DHS will maintain a list of entities that requested the RFP and provide question responses to them.
• Amy Bickford is the dedicated contact person. No contact with any other Selection committee member is permitted.
• Questions should be submitted in writing on or before May 19, 2023 and should be referred to:
Amy Bickford, Chief Program Manager
Department of Human Services - Homeless Services Division
1520 Market Street, Room 4065, St. Louis, MO 63103
Starting Date: 05-05-2023
Closing Date: 06-01-2023
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The City of St. Louis, Department of Human Services (DHS), Homeless Services Division (HSD) is issuing a Request For Proposals (RFP) for the following U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) program FY2020 Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG).
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)