Inclement Weather Strategy Second Release
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
There will be no Bidder’s Conference.
Questions regarding the RFP
• Must reference the RFP page number and section to which it applies.
• DHS will record questions and provide written responses posted on the City’s website.
• DHS will maintain a list of entities that requested the RFP and provide question responses to them.
• No contact with any other selection committee member is permitted.
• Submission of proposals highly encouraged on or before November 17, 2023 but will be accepted on a rolling basis until all funding is allocated.
Proposals must be submitted in writing to the following:
Amy Bickford, Chief Program Manager
Department of Human Services - Homeless Services Division
1520 Market Street, Room 4065, St. Louis, MO 63103
Starting Date: 10-26-2023
Closing Date: 12-29-2023
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The Department of Human Services (DHS), Homeless Services Division, is re-issuing an amended Inclement Weather Strategy Request for Proposals (RFP) for funding projects to meet the Department of Humans Services’ 2023 – 2024 Winter Strategy.
Seeking project proposals for Emergency Shelter, Street Outreach.
Will also accept two types of Infrastructure projects. One type is for a provider to offer and operate a Centralized Access Point for the Winter Operations Plan. The second type seeks Partnership Stewards.
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)