2018 Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) RFP
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Information
The Bidder’s Conference regarding this RFP will be held on September 12, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Department of Human Services, City of St. Louis, 1520 Market Street, 1ST Floor, Room #1, St. Louis, MO 63103.
1520 Market Street, 1st Floor, Room #1, St. Louis, MO 63103
Starting Date: 08-31-2018
Closing Date: 09-28-2018
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The City of St. Louis, Department of Human Services is issuing a Request For Proposals (RFP) for the following U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs:
2018 Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
Applications will be accepted for all ESG funding categories.
Current ESG sub-recipients seeking renewal funding are required to complete an application 2018 ESG funding.
- 2018 Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) RFP PDF (186.97 KB)
- Fund breakdown for 2018 ESG RFP (15.09 KB)
- Coordinated Entry Policies and Procedures Manual (501.77 KB)
- HUD's Guide on System Performance Measures (746.34 KB)
- 2018 ESG RFP Bidders Conference Presentation Handout PDF (903.20 KB)
- 2018 ESG RFP Questions & Answers PDF (78.80 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)