FY 2021 ROUND 2 Continuum of Care Planning Grant
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Information
There is currently no Bidder’s Conference scheduled. Those that want to participate in a Zoom Webinar to obtain more information or ask in person questions can email Amy Bickford at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 11, 2023 to schedule a meeting via this Zoom Access.
• Must reference the RFP page number and section to which it applies.
• DHS will record questions and provide written responses posted on the City’s website.
• DHS will maintain a list of entities that requested the RFP and provide question responses to them.
• No contact with any other selection committee member is permitted.
• Must be submitted in writing on or before August 11, 2023 to the following:
Amy Bickford, Chief Program Manager
Department of Human Services - Homeless Services Division
1520 Market Street, Room 4065, St. Louis, MO 63103
Starting Date: 07-21-2023
Closing Date: 08-17-2023
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The City of St. Louis is seeking experienced entities and organizations with knowledge of the compliance requirements pertaining to 24 CFR 578.7, who can plan and implement activities to benefit the City of St. Louis and the St. Louis City CoC member agencies to evaluate, analyze and make recommendations for policies and procedures to the City's homeless response system.
The City expects to contract with one or multiple entities in order to complete the tasks outlined in the RFP by December 31, 2023. Applicants are encouraged to submit proposals for one or more projects under this RFP.
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)