FY2017 Planning Grant - Continuum of Care Administration Consultation RFP
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
There will be no Bidder’s Conference regarding this RFP. If there is interest in a Bidder’s Conference Webinar, then contact Amy Bickford by July 23, 2019, so we can go about hosting one before questions are due.
Questions may be referred by email only and must be submitted on or before July 30, 2019, to Amy Bickford, Chief Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting Date: 07-15-2019
Closing Date: 08-12-2019
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The City of St. Louis Department of Human Services is soliciting Proposals for the HUD 2017 CoC Planning Grant for the Continuum of Care Administration Consultation project.
The Continuum of Care seeks consultation from a firm with broad national experience (i.e., that has assisted numerous CoC’s of various compositions/locations) or a technical assistance provider to determine how to quickly implement improvements to our current system. The consultant will evaluate the current structure of the CoC and help determine the best staffing, structure, policies, procedures, training, governance and plans to help propel the CoC forward.
- FY2017 Planning Grant - CoC Administration Consultation RFP PDF (247.05 KB)
- FY2017 Planning Grant - CoC Admin - Application Cover Sheet Word Doc (65.94 KB)
- FY2017 Planning Grant - CoC Admin - Application Cover Sheet fillable PDF (68.57 KB)
- FY2017 Planning Grant Budget Sample - CoC Admin (BLANK) Excel Doc (14.32 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)