FY2021 Emergency Solutions Grant Request for Proposals for Biddle Housing Opportunities Center (BHOC)
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
A Bidder's Conference will be scheduled and held if there is interest. To request Bidder's Information via Webinar, email Amy Bickford at email@example.com.
Starting Date: 04-27-2022
Closing Date: 05-18-2022
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The City of St. Louis, Department of Human Services (DHS), Homeless Services Division (HSD) is issuing a Request For Proposals (RFP) for the operations of Biddle Housing Opportunities Center (BHOC).
The City of St. Louis Dept. of Human Services will provide 15 minutes walk through tours of the Biddle House facility to entities interested in submitting a bid for the Biddle House operations. To schedule an appointment for a brief 15 minute guided tour of the Biddle House facility, entities must contact Valerie Russell, at DavisVa@stlouis-mo.gov. no later than Tuesday, May 10th, 2022. Tours will only be provided on May 12, 2022.
- FY2021 ESG funds for BHOC RFP (875.29 KB)
- BHOC Budget Template in Excel (12.96 KB)
- 2021 ESG BHOC EXHIBIT A - COVER SHEET (66.26 KB)
- 2021 ESG BHOC EXHIBIT B - PROPOSAL GUIDANCE (36.81 KB)
- 2021 ESG BHOC EXHIBIT F - SCORING RUBRIC (17.55 KB)
- Coordinated Entry Policies and Procedures Manual (501.77 KB)
- St. Louis City CoC - HMIS Policy and Procedure Manual (738.12 KB)
- Housing Focused Case Management Manual (376.71 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)