Pay For a New Business License
Pay business license online after you have been approved
Any business that has applied for a new business license in the City of St. Louis, has met all the requirements, and has been approved by the License Collector's Office can proceed and pay their new business license online.
You are ready to proceed to payment when:
- You have completed the new business license application.
- The License Collector's Office has notified you that you have met all the new business license application requirements and has told you to proceed to payment.
- Know the amount due, your account number, and business license type.
- Select the business license type from the list below and proceed to payment. Online payments are processed theough the PayIt St. Louis platform:
This payment is not a substitution for filing your business license tax return. If you have not filed, additional documentation still needs to be submitted to the License Collector's Office.
Fees are associated with credit card transactions (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express) and e-checks. These fees are charged by the online service processor, not the License Collector's Office.
- For credit card transactions, a 2.45% processing fee is charged.
- For e-checks, a $1.25 flat fee is charged.
What to Expect
- You will receive confirmation of payment.
Office of the License Collector
1200 Market Street,
City Hall Room 102-104
St. Louis, MO 63103
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM