City of St. Louis Sustainability Plan Draft for Public Review
The draft City of St. Louis Sustainability Plan is available for public review online and at a number of locations throughout the City.
Publication Date: 10/12/2012
Document Type: Plans and Reports
Sponsor: Planning & Urban Design Agency
The draft City of St. Louis Sustainability Plan is available for public review online and at a number of locations throughout the City. A Presentation and Public Hearing on the Sustainability Plan will be held on November 7, 2012 at a meeting of the City of St. Louis Planning Commission. Written comments on the Sustainability Plan can be submitted in several ways and will be accepted through November 14, 2012.
Quick link to the online comment form:
- General Information on Presentation / Public Hearing and Comments
- Comment Form (PDF format)
- City of St. Louis Sustainability Plan (Entire Document, 260 pages)
- I. Introduction (32 pages)
- II. Urban Character (46 pages)
- III. Arts (28 pages)
- IV. Empowerment (26 pages)
- V. Health (22 pages)
- VI. Infrastructure (42 pages)
- VII. Education (18 pages)
- VIII. Prosperity (26 pages)
- IX. Table of Objectives and Strategies (20 pages)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)