The Board of Public Service Design Division is responsible for all project management in the design and implementation phase.
The mission of the BPS Design Division is to foster, encourage, and deliver public project designs that:
- Meet real needs
- Have lasting value
- Embody clear thinking
- Conserve resources
- Respect history and context
The functions of the BPS Design Division are:
- Project management during the design phase
- Design contract administration
- In-house design
- Permit application review
- Bid document preparation
- Safety inspections of City-owned bridges
- Provide design support for the BPS Planning and Programming Division
- Publish standards for public improvements• Provide information to surveyors, developers, and the public.
Feedback is anonymous.