The City of St. Louis Refuse Division would like to inform residents of the approved plans to improve and repair our cities refuse collection services.
On July 14th, the City of St. Louis Board of Aldermen approved an increase to the monthly Refuse Fee from $11 per unit to $14 per unit, effective August 1, 2017 (Ordinance 70579).
The fee increase will help with the repair and replacement of old trash trucks, installation of new cameras in alleyways to deter illegal dumping, and improve refuse pickup in neighborhoods.
We realize that an increase in the cost of services from the city is not often met with enthusiasm and that it is our job to administer our services as efficiently as possible.
Please remember we are here to help, and are committed to assisting you with any feedback or concerns about the pending service changes.
On August 1, 2017 the monthly Refuse Fee encreased from $11 per unit to $14 per unit.
Ordinance 70579 aims to:
- Repair and replace old trash trucks
- Install new cameras in alleyways to deter illegal dumping
- Improve refuse pickup in your neighborhood
Learn more on the Direct Payment program on the Collector of Revenue website.
Pay Refuse Bill
Fees and Payment Information
Most Read News
- On the Map: Lynch's Slave Pens Lynch’s Slave Pens were holding places for enslaved men, women, and children before they were sold at slave markets in downtown St. Louis
- President Reed statement on airport consultant contract The Board of Estimate & Apportionment approved the consulting agreement to explore leasing St. Louis Lambert International Airport.
- President Reed announces next term for Poet Laureate President Lewis Reed announces next term for the St. Louis Poet Laureate and has appointed Cheryl D.S. Walker to chair the taskforce.