Bicycling Routes and Maps in St. Louis
View interactive bicycle street routes and greenway project maps for the City of St. Louis.
City Bike Infrastructure and Routes
Use the interactive map below to view street routes and Greenways for bicycling in the City of St. Louis.
More information about this map
- Existing on-street bike facilities, including bike lanes, protected bike lanes, bike boulevards, and shared on street routes.
- Off-street bike facilities including paved paths and regional greenways.
- Significant paths within parks which may or may not be connected to the regional greenway system.
- Major planned and funded projects with significant bike facilities. These are funded projects with a construction timeline.
- Great Rivers Greenway managed projects, such as the Brickline Greenway and Hodiamont Greenway, which are in active planning phases.
- The map does not include planned routes or projects which are not currently funded.
- This map was developed by the City of St. Louis Planning and Urban Design Agency, drawing on internal data and data provided by Great Rivers Greenway and East-West Gateway
- The map is current as of September, 2020, and will be updated periodically.
Additional maps of the greenways and parking
Great Rivers Greenway printable map of the Bike St. Louis Map and Brochure
View the Great Rivers Greenway map image for the location of greenway projects
Feedback is anonymous.