Filing Requirements for License Collector
Qualifications, provisions and procedures for individuals filing to run for License Collector
Qualifications to File
- Citizen of the United States
- Qualified voter of the City of St. Louis for one year
- Eighteen years of age
- Shall not have been convicted of malfeasance in office, bribery or other corrupt practice or crime
Provisions for Nomination
To file for License Collector, the candidate must submit
- a receipt from the Treasurer’s Office confirming payment of the required filing fee
- a statement of tax clearance from the Collector of Revenue’s Office confirming that the candidate is not delinquent in the payment of city taxes and water and refuse bills.
Feedback is anonymous.