Duplicate Real Estate tax receipts are available online or in person at the Collector of Revenue's Office.
Real Estate tax receipts may be needed when preparing tax documents or to claim deductions.
You will need:
- Real Estate/property address
- Collector of Revenue account number or property parcel ID
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Search the Real Estate Tax Lookup And Print Receipt application
- Taxes paid in the last three years will have a "Print Receipt" button on the right hand side.
- For prior years contact the Collector of Revenue at 314-622-4105.
- If taxes are due, click the "Pay Balance " button next to the balance amount. You will be redirected to the PayIt payment portal. You will need your account number to proceed with payment.
- If you are a current PayIt user, log in.
- If not, sign up or "continue as guest."
There is no charge for receipts obtained in person or online.
What to Expect
Receive your real estate tax receipt for the year needed.
When paying a balance through PayIt:
- Signing up with PayIt will retain a history of your payment transactions.
- When proceeding as a guest in PayIt, it is recommended to print a confirmation of your transaction for your records.
Collector - Personal Property Tax and Real Estate Tax Department
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday Through Friday 8 AM - 5 PM