Publication Date: 03/31/2011
Document Type: Plans and Reports
Sponsor: Community Development Administration
The Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report documents the many activities, initiatives and services that were made possible by the four HUD federal programs (CDBG, HOME, HOPWA & ESG). This report also serves as an overview of development activity and municipal services that collectively help to implement the City's Five Year Consolidated Plan.
- Cover and Table of Contents CAPER 2010 (4.98 MB)
- General Information CAPER 2010 (11.99 MB)
- Section 1 - Housing CAPER 2010 (9.39 MB)
- Section 2 - Homeless CAPER 2010 (14.08 MB)
- Section 3 - Community Development CAPER 2010 Part 1 (13.00 MB)
- Section 3 - Community Development CAPER 2010 Part 2 (10.80 MB)
- Section 4 - Non-Homeless CAPER 2010 (14.44 MB)
- Section 5 - Other Narrative CAPER 2010 (12.04 MB)
- Section 6 - Appendix CAPER 2010 (8.71 MB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
Feedback is anonymous.