2020 CoC Planning Grant Opportunity
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
Email Amy Bickford at email@example.com by May 25, 2022 to be schedule a meeting via Zoom, if insterested in getting more information about this funding opportunity.
Starting Date: 05-17-2022
Closing Date: 06-07-2022
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The City of St. Louis, Department of Human Services (DHS), Homeless Services Division (HSD) is issuing a Request For Proposals (RFP) for 3 Consultation projects.
One project seeks assistance in building and improving the community's competitive Continuum of Care application. The other two projects will bring improvements and implementation of practices to improve the homeless services system.
Questions can be directed to Amy Bickford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consultation Projects - 2020 CoC Planning (871.90 KB)
- Exhibit A Proposal Cover Sheet (84.33 KB)
- Exhibit B Narrative and Attachment Guidance (36.03 KB)
- Exhibit C Budget Template (12.35 KB)
- Scoring Rubric - 2020 Planning Grant Projects (41.82 KB)
- Financial Scoring Rubric (26.81 KB)
- St. Louis City CoC - HMIS Policy and Procedure Manual (738.12 KB)
- Housing Focused Case Management Manual (376.71 KB)
- Coordinated Entry Policies & Procedures (501.77 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)