The City Municipal Courts Provides a searchable database to look up current violations. One can search cases by:
- Name (Last, First, Middle, Year of Birth)
- Case/Ticket Number
- Court Date, Name, (Last, First)
- Vehicle License Number, State
- Violation Date, Filing Date
Confirm you have the case / ticket number.
To seach for your case:
- Select the type (by name, case, or court date)
- Enter the case or ticket number
- Choose the court from the drop-down and select "St. Louis City Municipal Courts"
- Complete all required fields. (All fields with an "*" next to them)
- Check "I am not a robot"
- Click "Search"
The information provided is based on current court records.
What to Expect
You will recieve a list of cases that match your search and can confirm your citation is in our system.
If you can't find your citation, be aware that there is a processing time after a citation is issued before it appears in our system.
Further case information can be found at http://yourstlcourts.com.
The website enables you to get court date reminders on your phone by texting “Ticket” to (314) 254-8050.
The site is free and offers web and mobile tools with easy access to case records.
St. Louis, Mo 63103
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday except City Holidays