Send Money to an Inmate
Everything you need to know to send money to an inmate at the workhouse or the city jail
The City of St. Louis Allows for persons to deposit money to a current inmate's commissary and/or telephone accounts.
- You will need the inmate's Inmate Master Number (IMN)
- If you are putting money onto the inmate's commissary account, please precede the inmate master number (IMN) with zeros (0) to total 8-digits; example: if the IMN is 12345, you would enter 00012345
- If you are putting money onto the inmate's telephone account, use only the inmate master number (IMN)
- If you do not know the inmate's Inmate Master Number (IMN), please call the Division of Corrections, (314) 621-5848, press 1 and give the inmate's name to the operator.
Deposits can be made in the following manner:
For Commissary Accounts:
By Mail - Money Orders Only:
P.O. Box 12486
St. Louis, MO 63132
- Phone: 1-866-345-1884
- Online: AccessCorrections.com
For Inmate Telephone Accounts:
- Phone: 1-877-618-3516
- Online: RegentPay.com
By Lobby Kiosks:
- There are kiosks located in the main lobbies of both City Justice Center (CJC) and Medium Security Institution (MSI - Workhouse)
- There are separate kiosks for the inmates' commissary accounts than there are for the inmates' telephone accounts.
- At this time, the inmate cannot retrieve funds from the commissary account to place onto their telephone account.
- The Division of Corrections does not accept cash, personal checks, cashier checks or money orders for inmates' accounts.
- A $3.00 dollar fee is charged at the kiosks, which is deducted from the amount deposited into the kiosk.
What to Expect
- Money Orders take approximately 1 - 2 days to process.
- Funds deposited via Internet, phone or at the kiosk are immediately available to the inmate.
Cash deposits can be made at the kiosks located in the main lobbies of the City Justice Center (CJC) and the Medium Security Institution (MSI - Workhouse)
A $3.00 fee will apply at all kiosks. You can deposit $5 - $300; the kiosks do not accept bills less than $5
Refunds From Previous Provider
To obtain a refund of your account balance on inmate telephone accounts prior to July 31, 2015, please contact the previous provider, GlobalTel Link (GTL) at 1-866-230-7761
City Justice Center
200 South Tucker Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63102
64 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!