Department of Corrections Inmate Healthcare and Associated Services Request for Proposals
Sponsor: Corrections Division
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
Proposers are strongly encouraged to attend a site visit at 9:00 a.m. C.S.T. on November 10, 2023. The City will provide a tour of CJC facilities.
In order to participate in the site visit, attendees must notify Tammy Ross, Deputy Commissioner of Corrections. Notification must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
City Justice Center
Starting Date: 07-03-2023
Closing Date: 12-21-2023
Closing Time: 05:00 PM
The City of St. Louis is seeking a qualified, comprehensive healthcare provider to deliver these healthcare services consisting of medical, dental, behavioral health, nursing, and prescription drugs and other medications.
The City of St. Louis will accept questions and/or requests for clarification until 5:00 p.m. CDT on November 17, 2023. Questions must be directed to
Tammy Ross, Deputy Commissioner of Corrections
The City of St. Louis will not respond to questions received after this time. Phone/in person questions will not be answered.
The City will post responses to all questions on its website by 5:00 p.m. CDT on November 28, 2023.
- Inmate Healthcare and Associated Services Request for Proposals (1.12 MB)
- 8-18-2023 First Addendum to Request for Proposals - Inmate Healthcare (77.49 KB)
- 9-18-2023 Second Addendum to Request for Proposals - Inmate Healthcare (78.59 KB)
- 10-13-2023 Healthcare RFP Questions and Answers (389.50 KB)
- 10-13-2023 Healthcare RFP Inpatient Days Log Summary (19.31 KB)
- 10-16-2023 Third Addendum to Request for Proposals - Inmate Healthcare (79.29 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)