Request an Inmate's Property to be Returned
How to request the return of an inmate's property.
A released inmate may pick up their own property, or other persons are able to obtain an inmate's personal property after the inmate authorizes the release of that property.
Monetary funds will not be release to anyone other than the released inmate.
- Complete the Property Release Form by having the inmate calling the Caseworker or call the Property Unit at:
Phone: (314) 621-5848 ext. 2233 and ext. 2270
- Bring a valid ID.
- Go to the City Justice Center located at:
City Justice Center 200 S. Tucker Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63102Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
No appointment is necessary.
What to Expect
Release of the inmate's or former inmates property to the authorized person.
- Released inmate has to pick up at the City Justice Center, money will not be released to family or friends.
- Inmates still incarcerated, will have their money mailed to the facility they are being transferred to.
- Completed Property Release Forms are maintained in the inmate's file and the Property Unit.
City Justice Center
200 South Tucker Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63102
10 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!