The City's website allows residents to post Free Calendar Events on the City's Event Calendar for public events that will take place in the City.
Be sure to have all the details of your event finalized be for you submit your event.
Follow the City's Events Posting Policy
Events for this calendar should:
- be located within the City of St. Louis
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
- be organized for non-commercial and not for profit or for profit events registered with an approved special use permit (for example, farmer's market).
- Use the online Add Public Event Form to provide the details about your event. The Fields needed to complete include:
- Meeting type
- Neighborhood (selecting a neighborhood from the list results in your event appearing in that neighborhood's page)
- Title of event
- Start date
- End date
- Start time
- End time
- Location name, street address and zip code.
- Admission cost and description
- Contact name, address phone number
- Web address
*When an end time is not available, provide an approximate time.
No fees to post a city event.
What to Expect
You will receive a confirmation email.
*KEEP THIS EMAIL*
It will contain a link for your convenience in updating your listing.
All submissions are reviewed by the Office of Special Event before posting to the City's Event Calendar.
The City retains the right to amend its website policies from time-to-time.
Office of Special Events
1200 Market Street,
Room 416 City Hall
St. Louis, MO 63103
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday In-Person services: To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, essential services will be provided by phone or email only during regular business hours.