Food banks and free meals in the St. Louis area.
St Louis Area Foodbank
Increasing access to nutritious food while improving the quality of life for our neighbors in need.
- Food pantries
- Community mobile markets
- Pop-up food fairs
Website: St Louis Area Foodbank
St. Louis Dream Center
Our state of the art food pantry partners with local and national organizations to make a difference in the lives of families throughout inner-city St. Louis.
- Free groceries available Tuesdays-Wednesdays 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm.
- For seniors, Thursdays 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm.
Website: Saint Louis Dream Center
- Central Baptist Church, 2843 Washington Ave.
Lunch, Tuesdays at noon
- Chapel for the Exceptional. 3436 Winnebago
Hot meals Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:30-11am. Bring ID.
- Christ Church Cathedral, 1210 Locust St.
Breakfast on Saturdays, 7:30 AM
- Focus Gateway City, 1901 Ann Ave.
4:30-5:30 every Sunday, 2nd through the 21st of every month
- Peter and Paul, 711 Allen Ave.
Lunch on Saturday & Sunday, 12:00 PM (2nd thru 21st of every month ONLY), dinner on Monday thru Friday, 5:00 PM (2nd thru 21st of every month ONLY)
- St. John’s Tower Grove Church, 3664 Arsenal St.
Dinner on Saturdays, 4:00 PM
- St. Patrick Center, 800 N. Tucker Blvd.
Lunch every day, 12:00 PM
- St Vincent's, 1408 S 10th St.
Lunch Monday to Saturday from 11am-1pm, dinner on 22nd to 1st of each month from 5pm-6pm
- St. Louis Dream Center, 4324 Margaretta Ave.
Lunch on Wednesdays, 12:00 PM
- Trinity Episcopal, 600 North Euclid.
Hot meals served Sundays at 2pm. Enter through the Washington Avenue entrance.