July 11, 2017 Ward 28 Aldermanic Special Election
The City Election Board will hold a Special Election in Ward 28 on Tuesday, July 11, 2017, to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Alderwoman Lyda Krewson on April 18, 2017.
- 04/24/17: Filing begins
- 06/09/17: Filing ends
- 06/12/17: Absentee voting begins
- 06/14/17: Last day to register for this election
- 07/05/17: Last day to request an absentee ballot
- 07/10/17: Last day to vote absentee in person
- 07/11/17: Election date
List of Candidates
- Unofficial List of Candidates as of 5:00 PM, 6-05-2017 (7.87 KB pdf)
- 28th Ward Special Election Sample Ballot (497.57 KB pdf)
- Election Results: July 11th, 2017 28th Ward Special Election Final Official Results Summary (10.16 KB pdf)
- Election Results: July 11th, 2017 28th Ward Special Election Final Official Precinct Breakdown (35.94 KB pdf)
- Press Release Regarding the Ward 28 Special Election (385.73 KB pdf)
5 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!