July 11, 2017 Ward 28 Aldermanic Special Election
The City Election Board will hold a Special Election in Ward 28 on Tuesday, July 11, 2017, to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Alderwoman Lyda Krewson on April 18, 2017.
- July 11th, 2017 28th Ward Special Election Final Official Results Summary (pdf)
- July 11th, 2017 28th Ward Special Election Final Official Precinct Breakdown (pdf)
- 04/24/17: Candidate filing begins.
- 06/09/17: Candidate filing ends.
- 06/12/17: Application-based absentee voting (both by mail and in-person) begins.
- 06/14/17: Last day to register to vote in this election.
- 07/05/17: Last day to request an application-based absentee ballot by mail.
- 07/10/17: Last day to vote absentee in person (both types).
- 07/11/17: Election day. All mail-in ballots must be received by 7 PM. All in-person voters must be in line to vote by 7 PM.
List of Candidates
- broken-link-611963 (/broken-link-611963)
5 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!