August 3, 2021 The Community College District of St. Louis, St. Louis County Missouri Special Election
Special Election - (City-Wide Local Election)
For the purposes of updating career training programs to enable job growth in critical industries including healthcare, information technology, financial services, biotechnology and manufacturing, providing safe and secure learning environments for students and employees, investing in technology and infrastructure needs, constructing and repurposing , renovating and eliminating, equipping and furnishing new and existing facilities , and furthering the college's regional impact, shall the Board of Trustees of The Community College District of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri be authorized to increase the operating tax levy by $0.08 per one hundred dollars of assessed valuation? If this proposition is approved, the adjusted operating levy of the district is estimated to be $0.2787 per one hundred dollars of assessed valuation.
- August 2021 Final Official Summary Results (pdf)
- August 2021 Final Official Ward by Ward Results (pdf)
- August 2021 Final Official Precinct Results (pdf)
- 06/22/21: Application-based absentee voting (both by mail and in-person) begins.
- 07/07/21: Last day to register to vote in this election.
- 07/21/21: Last day to request an application-based absentee ballot by mail.
- 08/02/21: Last day to vote absentee in person (both types).
- 08/03/21: Election day. All mail-in ballots must be received by 7 PM. All in-person voters must be in line to vote by 7 PM.
5 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!