FY2020 ESG-CV2 (Coronavirus) Request for Proposals
Sponsor: Homeless Services
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
Informational Bidder’s Conference Webinar will be held via Zoom on October 13, 3-4:30pm.
Those that want to participate in the Zoom Webinar must email Amy Bickford at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 12th, to receive the Zoom Webinar link.
Zoom Conference Call
Starting Date: 10-02-2020
Closing Date: 10-26-2020
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
The City of St. Louis, Department of Human Services (DHS), Homeless Services Division (HSD) is issuing a Request For Proposals (RFP) for the following U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) program 2020 Emergency Solutions Grant - Coronavirus 2 (ESG-CV).
- 2020 ESG-CV2 RFP FINAL PDF Document (2.12 MB)
- ESG-CV2 Questions and Answers (68.55 KB)
- ESG-CV2 Cover Sheet Word Doc (106.51 KB)
- ESG-CV2 Sample Budget Spreadsheet (38.91 KB)
- Program Type Best Practices (41.19 KB)
- Coordinated Entry Policies and Procedures Manual (501.77 KB)
- St. Louis City CoC - HMIS Policy and Procedure Manual (738.12 KB)
- Housing Focused Case Management Manual (376.71 KB)
- Informational Resources Links (17.52 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)