To protect your health, the health of our staff and the public from community transmission of COVID-19, the Court is conducting all of its court sessions virtually through the WebEx Meeting App. This means you do not have to come to the court building to attend your court date. You can attend using a desktop or laptop computer, or smartphone (I-Phone or Android). You can also attend by phone if you do not have a device with Internet access.
The court dates on new citations and tickets will be for virtual court sessions. If your citation shows that you are assigned to a courtroom that begins with a V (1, V2, V3, V4), you are assigned to a virtual session. The courtroom assignment is in the upper right corner of traffic citations.
If you have an existing case that has been previously automatically been continued by the Court due to COVID-19, you may receive a notice in the mail that your case has been reset on a virtual docket.
- If you have an existing case that you would like to have heard on a virtual docket you can request that your case(s) be transferred to a virtual docket.
- If you have a suspension or hold on your license related to a case in St. Louis Municipal Court, and you need to resolve your case(s) to reinstate or obtain your license, or to obtain employment, you can request that your case(s) be transferred to a virtual docket This will often result in resolving your case(s) and releasing the suspension or hold more quickly.
- If you have cases(s) that are in warrant status, you can request a warrant recall and a transfer of your case(s) to a virtual session for disposition. The Court will grant a one-time only recall of your warrant(s) to allow you to transfer your cases to a virtual session.
- Click here to submit a request that your case(s) be heard on a virtual docket.
- Full information about how to use WebEx to attend your virtual court session is available at Virtual Courts.
Click here for a listing of the WebEx URL links and meeting room numbers for each of our virtual courtrooms.
If you have a case with a fine and costs to be paid, you can also make your payments without coming to the court building. You can make payments on line through www.payitstlouis.com. You may pay over the telephone at (314) 657-1904 or (314) 657-1905. You may pay through the mail or through the red lockbox outside the 16th Street side of the court. You may pay in person at court’s cashier windows at 1520 Market. Find full payment options and instructions here.
You may check the status of your case on line at www.municourt.net at any time.
If you questions, you may call Customer Service at (314) 622-3231.
Courts and Justice System