Captain Lewis Bissell Mansion - City Landmark #20
Located at 4426 Randall Place, the Bissell mansion was constructed around 1831 on a bluff overlooking a bend in the Mississippi River. The home was designed in the Greek Revival style. The Bissell family occupied the house until 1882. In the 1920's the mansion was turned into a rooming house and fell into disrepair. The Bissell Mansion became a City Landmark in 1971. The mansion is now home to a dinner theatre.
Feedback is anonymous.