Old Court House
Old Court House City Landmark
Old Court House - City Landmark #2
Located at 11 North 4th street, this Greek Revival building with Renaissance dome crowns the slope that faces the Gateway Arch. Constructed on several phases, the building was started in 1839 with a design by architect Henry Singleton. The trademark dome was was completed in 1862. The dome stands 190 feet above the street.
The Old Courthouse became the second official City Landmark in 1971.
Feedback is anonymous.