DeSmet Hall - City Landmark #92

 DeSmet Hall

Originally located at 3647 West Pine Blvd., DeSmet Hall formed the western edge of the original Saint Louis University quadrangle.  The 1898 Victorian Gothic building was designed by St. Louis Architects Thomas Walsh and Henry Switzer.

DeSmet Hall was designated a City Landmark the same day it was demolished in 1977.




   Click on the window to choose another landmark

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.