William Harris Row - City Landmark #48
Harris Row is located on the east side of 18th St. between LaSalle and Hickory. The row is a handsome example of urban architecture with classic well proportioned 1860's facades.
William Harris was a prime mover in the field of public education and the Harris-Stowe College is named for him.
Harris Row was named a City Landmark in 1972.