Landmark District, Kingsbury Place - City Landmark #54
Early promoters of Kingsbury Place extolled the virtues of its land elevation. "The height...is so great that the southwest and south breezes come to it directly from the hills -- cooled and freshened by their abundant foliage, free from miasmic vapors." The first of the grand houses was built at #7 Kingsbury Place in 1902. The architecture of the 63 homes vary from Revivals, Italianate, Modern, Georgian, Arts & Crafts and many more. Two of the original homes were demolished in the 1930's.
Kingsbury Place became a City Landmark in 1973.