Pilgrim Congregational Church - City Landmark #73
The firm of Mauran, Russell and Garden designed the new church for the congregation in 1906. The pink granite church is a Modified Romanesque style. The congregation decided to move to this location at 826 Union after outgrowing their location at Washington and Ewing.
The Pilgrim Congregational Church became a City Landmark in 1976.
Click on the window to choose another landmark