Shining Light Tabernacle (previously Christ Church) - City Landmark #102

Shining Light TabernacleThe Gothic Revival style Church was constructed in 1891.  The original function was a German Evangelical church that utilized the building up until 1966.

The church became a City Landmark in 1978.

   Click on the window to choose another landmark

Was this page helpful?      



Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.