St. Alphonsus Liguori "The Rock Church" - City Landmark #70
Nicknamed "The Rock" because of its use of rough cut stone, the church located at 1118 North Grand Boulevard was constructed in 1868. The steeple was added in 1893 and the baptistery in 1894. The English Gothic style church was designed by Rev. Louis Dold.
"The Rock" became a City Landmark in 1976.
1118 N. Grand Avenue