OverviewCity of St. Louis employees work hard to make St. Louis a great community for everyone to live, work, play and visit. Positive feedback and compliments are appreciated!
- The location where you encountered the employee, including (if available) an address or intersection.
- If you do not have a specific location, you may enter the address of St. Louis City Hall: 1200 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63103.
- Describe your encounter. Be sure to include as much information as possible to help us locate the employee. Examples include:
- Name of the employee
- Department or function
- Vehicle #
- Description of what happened
- Start with the 'Begin Online' button below
- Select the 'Compliment a City Employee' link
- Complete the steps and submit the request.
FeesThere is no fee associated with submitting an employee compliment.
What to Expect
You will receive a confirmation email.*
* Employee Personnel Disclaimer: Please be aware that the Citizen's Service Bureau may not be able to comment or reply to your compliment because all employee personnel issues are confidential. However, all employee compliments are forwarded to supervisory staff for the department in which the employee works for recognition and/or documentation, as appropriate. The City of St. Louis sincerely appreciates any employee compliments.
Division of Forestry
1415 N. 13th St.
St. Louis, Mo 63106
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM