Land Reutilization Authority
The Land Reutilization Authority (LRA) receives title to all tax delinquent properties not sold at the Sheriff's sale.
The Land Reutilization Authority (LRA) receives title to all tax delinquent properties not sold at the Sheriff's sale. It also receives title to properties through donations. The SLDC Real Estate Department maintains, markets, and sells these properties and performs land assemblage for future development.
Meetings will be held in the Board Room of the St. Louis Development Corporation, 1520 Market Street, Suite 2000, at 8:30 a.m., on the last Wednesday of each month except as noted. All meetings are open to the public. An agenda will be posted approximately 5 days in advance of the meeting.
The following meeting schedule is subject to change. Please check the public meetings calendar for the most current schedule.
To locate the appropriate person to contact within LRA, please see the Real Estate Staff list.
|Gail Brown||Vice Chairperson||04/01/2025|
Email & full profile
2023 Meeting Dates
- January 18, 2023 - LRA Special Board Meeting
- January 25, 2023, Cut off date 1/4/2023 - POSTPONED - RESCHEDULED TO 1/30/23
- January 30, 2023, RESCHEDULED FROM 1/25/2023
- February 22, 2023, Cut off date 2/1/2023
- March 29, 2023, Cut off date 3/1/2023
- April 26, 2023, Cut off date 4/5/2023
- May 31, 2023, Cut off date 5/10/2023
- June 28, 2023, Cut off date 6/7/2023
- July 26, 2023, Cut off date 7/5/2023
- August 30, 2023, Cut off date 8/9/2023
- September 27, 2023, Cut off date 9/6/2023
- October 25, 2023, Cut off date 10/4/2023
- December 13, 2023, Cut off date 11/22/2023
Offers submitted by 12 Noon on the Cut Off Date are usually presented to the Commission on that months agenda, but due to the extremely high volume of offers presented on the Cut Off Date, and limited staff to process them, we can no longer guarantee that offers received on that date will be placed on the next agenda. To ensure that your offer is on the agenda, please submit it as early in the month as possible.
Board Meeting Materials
The agenda will be posted approximately 5 days in advance of the meeting.
Find current agenda, past agendas, and supporting documents.