Find City recycling services, drop-off locations, submit requests for recycling service and file complaints. Follow links to stlcityrecycles.com to learn what goes in your blue recycling bin and beyond.
Top Requested Pages
Phone: (314) 772-4646
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Dispose of Waste from Remodeling or Renovating How to dispose of remodeling or renovating debris at one of the City transfer stations.
- Look Up Refuse, Recycling and Yard Waste Collection Days Use the address search to find your collection day for trash, recycling, bulky items and yard waste.
- Pay Refuse Collection Fee How to Pay Refuse Collection Fee and Detailed Service Information
- Prepare for Bulk and B.O.A.T (Batteries-Oil-Appliances-Tires) Item Pick-up and Disposal Instructions and services for pick up and collections for large/bulky Items, batteries, appliances, oil Appliances, tires
- Prepare for Hazardous Household Waste and Electronics Disposal Reducing, reusing, recycling, and disposal options for household hazardous waste and electronics.
- Prepare for Residential Refuse Collection Tips to prepare for residential refuse collection
- Prepare for Yard Waste Pickup How and when to gather your yard waste for local pickup
- Recycle Christmas Trees Christmas Tree Recycling offered at Forest Park, O'Fallon Park, and Carondelet Park.
- Report A Missed Trash Collection Report a Missed Trash Collection or refuse issue
- Report a Problem With Trash, Debris and Containers Report a problem with missing, misplaced, damaged or overflowing trash containers or commercial dumpster, unsatisfactory collection, billing or collection schedules.
- Report Illegal Dumping How to report illegal dumping of any waste in the City of St. Louis.
- Report Recycling Program Problems and Request Services Request information and services, or report problems related to the City of St. Louis recycling program.
- Residential Refuse Drop Off City Residents refuse dumping guidelines, hours and locations of Transfer Stations, including the types of refuse, bulk or yard waste the City will and will not accept.
- Single Stream Recycling for Residents Learn more about the City of St. Louis' single-stream recycling pick-up service, how it works, schedules and more resources.
Charities that Pick Up Donations
A list of organizations that accept and pick up donations of useful items.
Prepare for Hazardous Household Waste and Electronics Disposal
Reducing, reusing, recycling, and disposal options for household hazardous waste and electronics.
The City of St. Louis has a city-wide residential single-stream recycling service. The service utilizes blue dumpsters and rollcarts to collect recyclable materials from alleys and curbs.
Single Stream Recycling for Residents
Learn more about the City of St. Louis' single-stream recycling pick-up service, how it works, schedules and more resources.
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Recycling in the City of St. Louis
Household hazardous waste disposal options for St. Louis City residents
Recycling in the City of St. Louis
What to recycle, the City of St. Louis' recycling program.
18 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!