November 7, 2017 Ward 2 Aldermanic Special Election
Special Election to choose a new Alderman for St. Louis City's 2nd Ward. The seat is currently vacant. This election will coincide with the City Wide Special Election on Nov. 7, 2017.
Results not yet available.
When election results become available they will appear here.
- 08/30/17: Candidate filing begins.
- 10/11/17: Candidate filing ends.
- 10/09/17: Application-based absentee voting (both by mail and in-person) begins.
- 08/30/17: Last day to register to vote in this election.
- 11/01/17: Last day to request an application-based absentee ballot by mail.
- 11/06/17: Last day to vote absentee in person (both types).
- 11/07/17: Election day. All mail-in ballots must be received by 7 PM. All in-person voters must be in line to vote by 7 PM.
5 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!