August 6, 2019 Central West End Southeast Special Business District
Special Election to extend the term of the Central West End Southeast Special Business District for an additional ten years and impose a tax not to exceed $0.85 per $100 valuation on all real property located in the District. This Election ONLY involves portions of Precincts 2, 4, 5 and 8 in Ward 17, and ALL ELIGIBLE VOTERS will vote at Park Place Apartments, 4394 Laclede Avenue. THIS IS NOT A CITYWIDE ELECTION.
- Central West End Southeast SBD Official Election Summary Results (pdf)
- Central West End Southeast SBD Election Official Precinct Results (pdf)
- 06/25/19: Application-based absentee voting (both by mail and in-person) begins.
- 07/10/19: Last day to register to vote in this election.
- 07/24/19: Last day to request an application-based absentee ballot by mail.
- 08/05/19: Last day to vote absentee in person (both types).
- 08/06/19: Election day. All mail-in ballots must be received by 7 PM. All in-person voters must be in line to vote by 7 PM.
5 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!