June 23, 2020 Special Elections To Fill 4TH and 12TH Ward Vacancies
The St. Louis City Election Board will hold Special Elections in Wards 4 and 12 on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, to fill the vacancies created by the death of 4th Ward Alderman Sam Moore on February 25 and the resignation of Alderman Larry Arnowitz on March 3, 2020. Because the vacancies occurred more than 180 days prior to the next General Municipal Election
in 2021, Article IV, Section 5 of the City Charter requires that Special Elections be held no sooner
than 75 days nor later than 90 days after the occurrence of the vacancies. The individuals elected
will serve until the next General Municipal Election (April 6, 2021).
- broken-link-828441 (/broken-link-828441)
- Official Summary Results (pdf)
- Official Ward by Ward Results (pdf)
- Official Precinct Breakdown (pdf)
- 03/31/20: Candidate filing begins.
- 04/20/20: Candidate filing ends.
- 05/12/20: Application-based absentee voting (both by mail and in-person) begins.
- 04/22/20: Last day to register to vote in this election.
- 06/10/20: Last day to request an application-based absentee ballot by mail.
- 06/22/20: Last day to vote absentee in person (both types).
- 06/23/20: Election day. All mail-in ballots must be received by 7 PM. All in-person voters must be in line to vote by 7 PM.
List of Candidates
5 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!