Bandwagon, Ticketed Events, and Parks Department Special Events Policy and Procedures
Information to help plan a ticketed event in a City park or request the use of the Bandwagon.
Publication Date: 04/24/2023
Document Type: Printed Forms and Templates
Sponsor: Department of Parks, Recreation, and Forestry
If you are planning an event in a City park, please contact the Parks Department directly at (314) 289-5300 to ensure that the date, time and location for your event is available. Below are the applications and information you need to request to hold a special event in a City park.
- Parks Letter of Application for a Special Event (152.78 KB)
- Parks Request Application to Hold a Special Event in a City Park (376.15 KB)
- Band Wagon Application (106.33 KB)
- Parks Equipment for Special Event Request Form (revised 02-22-2022) (98.11 KB)
- Parks Ticketed Event Policy (258.53 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
Feedback is anonymous.