Old Unitarian Church of the Messiah - City Landmark #61
Located at 508 North Garrison, the Old Church of the Messiah was built in 1880. The English Gothic church was the third location of the congregation. Architects Peabody and Stearns out of Boston designed a building that stood as a neighborhood landmark for one hundred years until fire destroyed the building.
It was designated a City Landmark in 1977. The shell of the building was finally demolished in 1987.
Feedback is anonymous.