DeHodiamont House - City Landmark #51
The de Hodiamont House is located at 951 Maple Place in the West End neighborhood. The main part of the building was erected in 1829. It was heavily altered in 1871 to reflect popular Gothic Revival styling.
Baron Emanuel de Hodiamont came to St. Louis in 1803 as a Trappist Monk. He chose to remain in St. Louis and return to the secular life when his order returned to France.
Click on the window to choose another landmark