Masonic Temple - City Landmark #89
Located at 3671 Lindell Boulevard, the Masonic Temple was constructed in 1926. Architectural firm Eames, young and Groves was selected to design the building.
Architecturally, the Neo-Classical building is noteworthy because of its massive bronze doors and its black and white marble floors which is patterned with Masonic symbols. It was erected by several Masonic bodies to be used for Masonic purposes by various Masonic Lodges.
The temple became a City Landmark in 1976.