New Jerusalem Church of God in Christ at the Cathedral - City Landmark #124Constructed in 1916, the building located at 2047 East Grand Avenue. was originally built for the Holy Name Parish. The building is distinctive for its decorative brick and terracotta front facade and 125ft campanile.
The Parish closed in 1993. New Jerusalem took over the church in the mid 2000's.
Feedback is anonymous.