Sheldon Memorial - City Landmark #75
The Ethical Society of St. Louis constructed the Neo-Classical building at 3648 Washington in 1912. Louis C. Spiering was the architect. The Ethical Society occupied the building until 1964 when it relocated to a new building on Clayton Road. Sheldon Memorial Hall is renowned for its acoustics.
The Sheldon became a City Landmark in 1975.