St. Vincent DePaul Church- City Landmark #32
Designed by Meriwether Lewis Clark, and George Barnett in 1845, with the front elevation attributed to Franz Saler in 1849, the St. Vincent de Paul Church is one to the oldest active churches in St. Louis. The church is located at 1417 South 9th. St.
It was made a City Landmark in 1971.