Veteran's Administration Building - City Landmark #90
The architectural firm of Mauran, Russell & Garden designed the Second Empire tower in 1907. The building was originally home to the Federal Reserve until 1923. The Veterans Administration took over the building in 1936 and occupied it until 1970. The building sat vacant until its demolition in 1977.
The Veteran's Administration building was located at 200 North Broadway.